From the start, develop good study habits and improve your individual approach to studying, and quickly achieve the best results.
Who Is This For?
Students in primary, secondary and university schools.
When Can I Start?
You can start whenever you want. If you are under age 18, your parent(s) need to contact me to register you for the program.
Why This Workshop?
This workshop is more personalized than other group workshops. It is delivered at your pace and at the time/day that best suits your needs. You can even have some follow up sessions for free!
What Do I Need To Bring With Me?
You will need a computer with an Internet connection and a scanner.
Here are the topics covered in the workshops.
- What are my strengths? What are my weaknesses?
- My goal in life is…?
- External factors that affect my study?
- Internal factors that affect my study?
- Organizing and planning
- Going to class and taking notes
- It is hard to concentrate
- Reading at another level
- Let’s work on what I have to study
- And last, reviewing
- How to study depending on the subject?
- I have to make a presentation
- How do I prepare an assignment?
- How do I prepare for exams?
If you want more information about the workshops or how to register, please call or email us.